816 Division Street
The Reynolds Leather Company was one of many business that were involved in the processing and manufacture of leather goods. The business operated out of a two story factory designed by noted architect Joseph N. Hettel at 816 Division Street.
The Great Depression saw the closing of many businesses, and Reynolds Leather was one of them. By 1936 the business was no more.