The factory at 602 North 10th Street belonged to the U.S. Gasket Company at the time the 1947 Camden City Directory was compiled.
The Camden Hardware Company operated at 1107 Kaighn Avenue from about 1910 into the 1960s. It was founded by Simon Cybulski and his wife Martha. The Cybulskis were among the earliest Polish immigrants to Camden. The 1906 City Directory shows the family living at 1443 South 10th Street, not far from St. Joseph’s Church.
The Reynolds Leather Company was one of many business that were involved in the processing and manufacture of leather goods. The business operated out of a two story factory designed by noted architect Joseph N. Hettel at 816 Division Street.