Camden District Telephone Directory, November 1936
Geographically, Camden is located on the east bank of the Delaware River; Philadelphia being opposite. It is about 55 miles above the mouth of the river.
Camden was first settled by Quakers in 1679 — three years before William Penn made his treaty with the Indians in Philadelphia. Pa
This page contains links to the contents of the 1918-1919 edition of the Camden City Directory, published by the C.E. Howe Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This book is over 1300 pages in length.
1912 – 1913 Camden City Directory
This is a partial scan of Howe’s Greater Camden City Directory for 1910-1911
1910 Camden, NJ City Directory
The Delaware and Atlantic Telegraph and Telephone Company. Local and Long Distance Telephone. Camden District.
1906 Camden City Directory containing the names and addresses of the inhabitants, together with a business directory of the city, and an appendix of useful informatino.
1872 Camden City Directory