Broadway and Federal Street, Camden, NJ
The first Camden Catholic High School was built in Camden in 1896, and was known as the Lyceum. A new school was contracted for in 1923, and the cornerstone was laid at North 7th and Federal Streets in October 18, 1923. The school, which included the former Lyceum and the original St. Mary's Elementary School, contained an auditorium, library, and 18 classrooms.
Camden Catholic High School was badly damaged in a fire on April 17, 1960. Rather than rebuild the school in Camden, a new Camden Catholic High School was built outside the city at Route 38 and Cuthbert Road.