Camden Courier-Post – February 4, 1933
The workers left in orderly fashion and there was no confusion. Hundreds of lizard skins used in the manufacture of novelty leather goods were damaged by chemicals. Damage to the building was slight, although firemen from headquarters, Fifth and Arch streets, and from Fourth and Pine streets, spent half an hour at the plant. The building is a two-story brick structure. An employee discovered flames behind bricks in the chimney on the second floor.