Trenton Evening Times – March 7, 1910
CAMDEN, March 7. – J. C. B. Morley has sold the plant of the Camden City Brewery, occupying a square of ground at Sixth and Fillmore Streets, Camden, to the F. A. Poth & Sons Brewing Co., Inc., of Philadelphia, for a consideration of about $500,000. The sale includes, in addition to the real estate, the stock, fixtures and equipment of the Camden plant. The new owners will make additions to the plant purchased, to cost about $100,000, and will largely increase its output. The buildings of the Camden plant include a large brewery, bottling house, malt house and stables. Title has already been taken by F. A. Poth & Sons’ Company.