Tag: Berglund Motor Company

Community Motors Ford, 1934

Berglund Motor Company

Edmund Berglund was operating a Ford dealership called Community Motors on Crescent Boulevard in Collingswood NJ in 1934. By the mid-1940s he had moved his business, then known as Berglund Ford, to theĀ Admiral Wilson BoulevardĀ at 17th Street in Camden NJ. Around 1955 he opened up a new building on that site, which became a Camden landmark for years to follow. Berglund Ford closed in the 1980s and the building was eventually razed.