Tag: Calvary Presbyterian Church

Camden, NJ's first City Hall built in 1844

The Year 1846 – Camden, NJ

The First Presbyterian Church effected a permanent organization on June 25, 1846. The West Jersey Presbytery had organized the church on September 27, 1840, but owing to a lack of funds to build a church edifice the project was temporarily abandoned in December of 1841.